Monday, April 1, 2013

Movin' on up!

From last Thursday:

Today is the start of everything - we signed our contract with our surrogacy agency! The whole thing seems surreal and exciting and scary.

We met with the agency owner at Starbucks and went through all the paperwork and she answered our questions (I had a million) and we officially decided to move forward.

Right now there are two surrogates who she has waiting, and possibly a third who delivered twins via surrogacy last year and may be looking to be a surrogate again.

Looking at the pictures of people who could potentially carry your child is crazy. This person will be giving us the greatest gift at all, and someone I'll be thankful for my entire life. I hope that it's someone that Mr. Bee and I both bond well with and someone that I'll be close to. 

Then you have all the questions like:
"Do I go to the appointments?"
"How many days a week do we talk?"
"Will she like me?"

Fingers crossed that everything from here goes smoothly!


No comments:

Post a Comment