Monday, August 29, 2011

The Longest Week of My Life

Welcome to the longest week of my life.

It's my first day back at work and off of bedrest. I thought I'd be so happy to be back at work and busy, but I can't stop worrying. I had cramping the last two days, which could either be good news, or a side effect of my Progesterone. And of course I've already been a crazy lady and tested yesterday and today - both negative. I know it's early, but I've been Googling (which is making me worry more) and there a tons of people who get positives after 3dp5dt (3 days post 5 day transfer) and 4dp5dt. Not me.

I honestly have no idea how I will make it through this week. I know that whatever is meant to be will be, but this is something that I want with all of my heart and the prospect of it not working is already so soul-crushing.

This was part of my monthly horoscope:

If you have been going through a special series of health procedures, such as physical therapy or other prescribed course of action for your heath, it is likely to end at this time, with good results! Saturn will be friendly, so chances are, you'll like the long-lasting, stable results. 


Every symptom, side effect, horoscope and random baby thing that pops hope both gives me hope and dashes it. If anyone has any great suggestions for hobbies that I can pick up this week I'd appreciate it!

5 comments:

  1. I hope the week flies by for you! I make a list of things I want to get done and focus on it. It has helped me a ton! I hope this is it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, check out that horoscope!?! i don't want your soul to be crushed- thinking of you and praying and vibing for good things with every single fiber of my being :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the horoscope!! Hoping you can find something to keep you a bit distracted through the week. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might already read her blog... but wanted to point out that Buford Betty didn't see a positive until 7dp5dt. http://www.bufordbetty.com/2011/05/if-you-stand-on-your-head-and-squint.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is 3dp5dt and 4dp5dt is equivalent to 8 & 9 dpo, right? Which is still so early for a postive HPT. Don't fret! It's so hard not to obsess. I rarely get work done while I'm waiting to test, so I don't have answer. I feel completely useless during my 2WW, and I'm sure it's multiplied times infinity after an IVF procedure. I spend a lot of time on Fertilty Friend and google during those 2WW (I'm in one myself, 3 dpo!), or I cook, a lot. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete