Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Dreaded Two Week Wait

I've probably said this before and I meant it: I'm not good with patience. When I did my transfers, I overanalyzed every twinge, cramp, or ounce of nausea. I tested up to 10x a day. I was a mess.

The second transfer was even harder. I felt pregnant, whether that was the hormones or the medication. I had super smell power and nausea. And I was pregnant, even if it was just for a week.

Waiting is hard, especially when I've only gotten bad news. I'm trying to focus on the positives. Thinking that this worked, that this will be amazing, and we'll be blessed with our "take home baby(ies)." And in my heart, I really feel like this worked. And I'll try to keep putting these positive thoughts out into the universe in hopes that they work. 

I hope my neuroses aren't putting to much pressure on A. I've really had a wonderful time hanging out with her, and will miss her, although I'm sure she won't miss being held captive in a hotel room for a weekend. 

So that's where we're at. I'll probably worry until A get a positive test, or worry until the following Monday when we get the 2nd beta result (who makes you wait over the weekend? Really? Not cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment