Thursday, June 16, 2011

CD 9 Ultrasound

I went in for my CD 9 ultrasound and everything looks good! I was so worried because the last cycle we had to cancel due to lack of follicle growth, but it looks like everything is going according to plan. I have a ton of follicles but 3 dominant follicles (at about 13).  I'll lower my dose of Bravelle and keep doing injections until my next ultrasound appointment. Hopefully we'll have a date for our next IUI soon!

My lining this cycle is only at a 5 right now, but they said it has a good three layer structure. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm really hoping that this is our cycle. Spooky horoscope plus good doctor's appointment will hopefully equal baby for us.

So this is kind of embarrassing, but if you're on any of TheBump.com message boards, you know about Cheri 22. She's a psychic who predicts your baby's birth month, gender and personality. I got a reading from her in December. Here it is:


They are showing you guys having a GIRL and they relate her to MARCH so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show her followed by another girl and then a boy.
They are showing her being born in the wee hours of the morning, being in the low 7lb range to high 6's., They show her birth being "excitable". so going to say that the interpretation is that your labor is going to be a bit faster than your expecting (natural birth) and that there are a few people in the room with you during her birth. I have a feeling that your partner is in the room, and someone filming the birth? Not sure if you were thinking of doing that, but they do show someone holding the video camera in that 'area" and filming her birth. (they show this to be a woman and would be linking her to your side of the family/friends).
When it comes to your daughter, is someone who is always laid back> tends to be a bit more quiet while she thinks. Shes always going to love to be around people and just enjoys company. Really does not want to do things on her own and its not because she cant be independent, but because its more "fun" with someone else.

Someone who loves texture and taste. Not a huge appetite, but really does love sampling things, so is often testing things as they are being made. Loves spices and is often excited about trying new recipes out (Think epicure type spices).
You will find her to usually have her hair long.. is really eager to have her hair/nails done and is definitely a girly girl at heart. Loves pinks and anything in that shade family and is going to be the type to really love makeup when you finally allow her to wear some.
Shes someone who is good with applying make up, always teaching others how to put it on.. Always good about reading magazines and learning tricks of the trade. This even goes with magazines that help you organize your rooms/house better. Shes someone who is not big on clutter and is often rearranging peoples bedrooms (her friends) and actually having fun with it.

You and your daughter have a very close relationship.
When it comes to marriage, I am seeing her closer to 22. They will have two boys of their own.
When ti comes to career paths, they show her working in an office type setting and actually having a few "business" that she does out of the home on a more hobby/part time basis.

I know that this can't be accurate because there is NO WAY I would let someone video the birth, especially not the graphic parts like she is saying. But I would definitely love having a March baby. My mom and grandma were both born on March 3, Mr. Bee is March 5 and my sister is March 31. It's a great month to be born, so let's have this work please!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for it to work out this cycle too :) Glad you had a good appointment!! I just love reading people's results from Cheri22! Hoping for your March baby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete