Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grow Eggs, Grow!

I was really hoping I'd have my IUI done by tomorrow, but it's not looking that way. I went in to the doctor today to have my ultrasound done. My lining is still really thin, so they gave me an Estradiol patch to wear for the next 3 days (Vivelle).

My little eggs are definitely growing, but not as much as they should be. I'll have three more days of Bravelle shots to make them more egg-cellent. The doctor did see that I have dominant follicles in both ovaries, so it looks like I'll ovulate on both sides. That ups my chances of twins, and hopefully at least gives me a better chance.

The money factor with all of this is killer. We weren't anticipating the extra medicine or ultrasound, and on top of everything it's just a lot. Not to mention I am a huge bundle of emotions. I either want to cry or kill someone. I've been praying for patience daily. Everyone around me is probably doing the same.

So I'll have more shots, hopefully even more egg-cellent eggs, hopefully a kick-ass lining, and in the end, a Baby Bee. Thanks for all of your amazing comments and prayers, they are definitely appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment